Contractor needed in Columbus OH

Contractor needed in Columbus OH

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 7 votes

I am looking for a trustworthy and good contractor in columbus OH in the 43203 zip code. If you have a contractor to recommend happy to chat with them thanks in advance

5Reply
123 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    8mo

    Be interested in one as well

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 7 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      Be interested in one as well


       I will let you know if someone shares a good one

  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 606 votes
    8mo

    Those are so hard to find but you would check Google reviews and ask a couple investor-friendly local agents for referrals.

    • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 7 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Janice Carter:

      Those are so hard to find but you would check Google reviews and ask a couple investor-friendly local agents for referrals.


       will try. Just thought bigger pockets would have a solid lead :)

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Janice Carter:

      Those are so hard to find but you would check Google reviews and ask a couple investor-friendly local agents for referrals.


       agent referrals work but i rarely trust google reviews

      7e investments53 Reviews
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Troy Gordon:

    I am looking for a trustworthy and good contractor in columbus OH in the 43203 zip code. If you have a contractor to recommend happy to chat with them thanks in advance


     Happy to send you some referrals!

  • Property Manager · Member since 2024 · 117 posts · 112 votes
    8mo

    Sending DM 

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 608 posts · 768 votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Troy Gordon:

    I am looking for a trustworthy and good contractor in columbus OH in the 43203 zip code. If you have a contractor to recommend happy to chat with them thanks in advance

    Hey Troy, welcome to the Columbus market! Finding a reliable contractor is definitely the hardest part of the game.

    I have a GC I have worked with in that 43203 pocket who did a great job for me. I am still in contact with them today and would be happy to share their info. Are you working on a flip or a rental right now?
  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Troy Gordon:

    I am looking for a trustworthy and good contractor in columbus OH in the 43203 zip code. If you have a contractor to recommend happy to chat with them thanks in advance


    I can share my go-to contractor details, Happy to help!

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.