Hospitable hosts + property Facebook page: quick research (direct booking traffic)

Hospitable hosts + property Facebook page: quick research (direct booking traffic)

Investor · VA AZ, SC · Member since 2017 · 172 posts · 172 votes

Looking for some brave folks - I’m exploring practical ways to drive more traffic to my direct booking site without adding a ton of extra work.

If you’re using Hospitable and you already have a Facebook page for at least one property, I’m looking for a few hosts to do a short feedback chat and test an early prototype I’m building around that workflow.

No links / not selling anything here. If you’re open to helping, comment “in” and I’ll DM you.

0Reply
45 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 42 votes
    7mo

    Hospitable Direct + Instagram user here. Don't currently have a Facebook page for my listings but it is on my list of things to do this year. Would be open to hearing more about your project.

  • Investor · VA AZ, SC · Member since 2017 · 172 posts · 172 votes
    7mo

    Good to meet you Grant!  Sent you a note!  I have developed a plugin for facebook, but I will add in Insta this week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.