Looking for Property Manager in St. Louis area

Looking for Property Manager in St. Louis area

Rental Property Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2017 · 171 posts · 158 votes

Hello, BP community!

I'm trying to help a friend (who is not on BP) generate leads for a PM in St. Louis.  She currently has 5 SF homes across Berkeley and Hazelwood.  I found a few on the BP website from the "Agents & Pros" section that I will send along but also asking here if there are reputable PMs in this area.  Her calls aren't getting returned (not a good sign!), and the one who did return the call isn't taking on any more clients at this time.  Appreciate any suggestions this community has and is willing to share.  Thank you!

0Reply
20 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.