Assisted Living Lenders

WantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Assisted Living Lenders

Hammond ParsonsPro Member
Investor · Auburn, AL · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Does anyone have a good contact for a an Assisted Living Lender that likes the GA market? I have a property ready to go under contract, but need financing. Our team needs a lender who can help fund the acquisition and a value add expansion. 

1Reply
42 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6mo

    when I attended the RAL class in Tuscon a couple years ago, they suggested contacting the Small Business Administration for financing.

  • Member since 2026 · 129 posts · 21 votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Hammond Parsons:

    Does anyone have a good contact for a an Assisted Living Lender that likes the GA market? I have a property ready to go under contract, but need financing. Our team needs a lender who can help fund the acquisition and a value add expansion. 




    Assisted living financing requires lenders familiar with both real estate and operations. I may be able to help or point you toward capital sources active in the GA market for acquisition and value-add expansions. Feel free to send me a private message with deal size, operator experience, and projected NOI.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.