Looking for Title Company Recommendations — Central Florida / Orlando Area

Looking for Title Company Recommendations — Central Florida / Orlando Area

Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2026 · 9 posts · 10 votes

Hey BP community — quick question for those of you actively investing in Florida, specifically the Orlando / Orange County / Osceola County area.

I'm a wholesaler based in Kissimmee and I'm looking for a title company that is investor-friendly and experienced with assignment deals. Not every title company is comfortable handling wholesale transactions, so I want to make sure I'm working with someone who actually understands the process and won't slow things down at closing.

A few things I'm looking for:

  • Experience with assignment of contracts
  • Comfortable working with cash buyers and investors
  • Responsive and communicates clearly throughout the process
  • Familiar with the Central Florida market

If you've closed deals in the Orlando / Kissimmee / Apopka area and have a title company you trust and would work with again, I'd love to hear who you're using and why.

Appreciate any insight from people with real experience in this market.

1Reply
135 views

Most Popular Reply

Jason WrayPro Member
Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6mo

Iverson,

Reach out to Walter Devenne at Closed TItle he is teh Manager and they have several offices in Florida but they also offer title in other states.  Great guy quick turn times and they are seasoned in tough deals and investment properties.  Tell him Jason Wray  the VP of The Federal Savings Bank sent you over!  Going to have to just Google it as BP does nto let us post phone numbers or emails.  Feel free to message me as well.  

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 38 posts · 29 votes
    6mo

    I run a small wholesale company that operates in Miami Dade, but I live in Central FL. I’ve bought two homes up here for personal use and had an amazing experience with The Title Station. I think it’s worth a shot speaking with them and seeing if they are well versed in assignments, novations, etc.

    • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2026 · 9 posts · 10 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Jorge Siverio:

      I run a small wholesale company that operates in Miami Dade, but I live in Central FL. I’ve bought two homes up here for personal use and had an amazing experience with The Title Station. I think it’s worth a shot speaking with them and seeing if they are well versed in assignments, novations, etc.


       Thank you so much for your contribution to clatify my doubts!

  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6mo

    Iverson,

    Reach out to Walter Devenne at Closed TItle he is teh Manager and they have several offices in Florida but they also offer title in other states.  Great guy quick turn times and they are seasoned in tough deals and investment properties.  Tell him Jason Wray  the VP of The Federal Savings Bank sent you over!  Going to have to just Google it as BP does nto let us post phone numbers or emails.  Feel free to message me as well.  

    • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2026 · 9 posts · 10 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Jason Wray:

      Iverson,

      Reach out to Walter Devenne at Closed TItle he is teh Manager and they have several offices in Florida but they also offer title in other states.  Great guy quick turn times and they are seasoned in tough deals and investment properties.  Tell him Jason Wray  the VP of The Federal Savings Bank sent you over!  Going to have to just Google it as BP does nto let us post phone numbers or emails.  Feel free to message me as well.  


      Jason, this is exactly the kind of connection that makes a real difference — thank you for this.

      I'll reach out to Walter at Closed Title and make sure to mention your name. Having a title company that's seasoned in investment properties and tough deals is something I've been looking for, so this is perfectly timed.

      And I genuinely appreciate you offering to stay connected as well. I'm actively building my pipeline here in Central Florida — Kissimmee, Osceola County, Orange County — and I already have a buyer relocating to the Apopka area in September specifically looking for a commercial multifamily deal. Having you in my corner on the financing side from the jump is exactly the kind of team structure that closes deals instead of losing them.

      Looking forward to building something solid together. I'll be in touch.

      Iverson Escalona
      Wholesaler — Central Florida (Kissimmee / Osceola County)
  • Real Estate Broker · Miami · Member since 2023 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    6mo

    Manzo & Associates P.A.

    4767 New Broad St

    Orlando, FL 32814

    Office: 407-514-2692 | Fax: 407-514-2613

  • Giuseppe PavonePro Member
    Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
    6mo

    Southern Title & Abstract. We use them, they're great. I believe they usually have a booth at local REIA & CFRI meetings also.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 35 votes
    6mo

    Iverson,

    I've been a real estate investor since 2014, and my go-to Title company is Southeast Professional Title. They specialize in investor-deals, handling everything from double closings to assignments to novations. I have used them for all my closings over a decade, unless the seller insists on using their own title company. 

    Ryan Kopczyk has seen it all and will serve as a great resource for you in your real estate journey. 

    Ryan Kopczyk
    Southeast Professional Title
    407-539-0781
    [email protected]

    Regards,
    Chris

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5mo

    Hey, good luck with the deal! While you're scaling in Kissimmee/Osceola, if you ever need property management or vacation rental cleaning for your portfolio, TrustCleanTech covers Central Florida — trustcleantech.com. Happy to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.