Looking for end buyers/flippers in central Indianapolis!

Looking for end buyers/flippers in central Indianapolis!

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I'm new here!

I'm looking to get into wholesaling and better understand real estate investing. A colleague and I have just started our first LLC and have limited experience but we are excited to learn!

I'm currently looking for end buyers/flippers in central Indianapolis and surrounding areas willing to buy smaller houses in neglected/run-down neighborhoods. 

As students, my partner and I are also willing to manage properties or work for existing companies in the area if need be.

If there's anyone in the area who is willing to work with a less experienced pair it would be great to connect!

0Reply
109 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew BernalBusiness Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 127 votes
    5mo

    Welcome to the space — sounds like you're off to a solid start getting your LLC set up and focusing on Indy 👍

    Targeting smaller distressed properties is a smart move, especially in neighborhoods where flippers are active. One thing that might help is connecting with buyers who already have financing lined up that tends to make your deals move a lot faster.

    I work with a lot of investors doing fix & flips and rentals, so I may be able to point you toward a few active buyers in that price range or at least help you understand what they’re looking for right now.

    Are you guys already locking up deals, or still in the phase of building your buyers list first?

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5mo

    Thank you for replying!
    We’re building our buyers list first, so we won’t have to rush later on once we find a deal. It would be great if you could connect us with any buyers!

  • Member since 2026 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    3mo

    As a business consultant; I can assist with getting you trade lines and get LOC $25k-$100k and separate your real estate transactions from your personal credit:

    John at 210-500-4930 and email [email protected]

  • Wholesaler/Real Estate Investor/Consultant · indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 265 posts · 51 votes
    2mo

    Hello I would recommend joining your local real estate clubs in Indy I commend you on getting your LLC and building your buyers list.

    Elia Santiago 

    317-855-8366 

    [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.