Any Investor-Friendly Agents or GCs in Indy?

Any Investor-Friendly Agents or GCs in Indy?

Zalman SchurderPro Member
Member since 2025 · 15 posts · 14 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m a real estate investor actively building my team in the Indianapolis market.

I’m looking to connect with investor-friendly agents and reliable general contractors for ongoing fix-and-flip work.

I’m actively acquiring deals and looking to scale, so I need partners who are experienced working with out-of-state investors and can operate with speed and consistency.

If you have any leads, I’d be most appreciative if we can connect and see if there’s a fit.

Zalman

0Reply
74 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2022 · 55 posts · 28 votes
    5mo
    Quote from @Zalman Schurder:

    Hi everyone,

    I’m a real estate investor actively building my team in the Indianapolis market.

    I’m looking to connect with investor-friendly agents and reliable general contractors for ongoing fix-and-flip work.

    I’m actively acquiring deals and looking to scale, so I need partners who are experienced working with out-of-state investors and can operate with speed and consistency.

    If you have any leads, I’d be most appreciative if we can connect and see if there’s a fit.

    Zalman


    Happy to talk. My number is in my signature.

    Indianapolis is a tough market with a lot of hustlers and scammers. Be very careful and trust no one.

    Sorry to be blunt. I learned the hard way.

  • Wholesaler/Real Estate Investor/Consultant · indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 265 posts · 51 votes
    2mo

    Hi if your in Indy let's talk I'm a real estate investor wholesaler and GC in Indy.

    feel free to contact me.

    Elia Santiago 

    317-855-8366 

    [email protected] 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.