Looking for part-time remote work in real estate

Looking for part-time remote work in real estate

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

Looking for part-time remote work in real estate. TC work, admin support, deal analysis, rental comps, whatever you need help with.

I'm an accountant full time so I'm used to keeping everything organized and airtight, nothing slips through the cracks in my work. I also have a finance degree and some background in rental market analysis, specifically pricing units to rent fast but at the highest rate possible. TC work is $150/file. Open to other arrangements depending on what you need.

DM me if interested.

1Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Venetia, PA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Isaiah Jaimes:

    Looking for part-time remote work in real estate. TC work, admin support, deal analysis, rental comps, whatever you need help with.

    I'm an accountant full time so I'm used to keeping everything organized and airtight, nothing slips through the cracks in my work. I also have a finance degree and some background in rental market analysis, specifically pricing units to rent fast but at the highest rate possible. TC work is $150/file. Open to other arrangements depending on what you need.

    DM me if interested.

    Dm sent
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.