ISO Off market medium rehab SFH's

ISO Off market medium rehab SFH's

Member since 2026 · 27 posts · 15 votes

Greetings.

My name is Kanard, I run an invest group and I'm actively seeking agents, lenders, and property managers to send me off market properties in Cleveland Ohio. I'm looking for Medium Rehab SFH's and can close within 30 days.

4Reply
109 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo

    Would be glad to connect. 

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Kanard Beaubrun:

    Greetings.

    My name is Kanard, I run an invest group and I'm actively seeking agents, lenders, and property managers to send me off market properties in Cleveland Ohio. I'm looking for Medium Rehab SFH's and can close within 30 days.

    Let's connect!

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 924 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Kanard Beaubrun:

    Greetings.

    My name is Kanard, I run an invest group and I'm actively seeking agents, lenders, and property managers to send me off market properties in Cleveland Ohio. I'm looking for Medium Rehab SFH's and can close within 30 days.


    Let's connect, Kanard. Cleveland remains a strong market for investors targeting value-add SFHs, and many of the best opportunities never make it to the MLS. If you're focused on medium rehab projects and can close quickly, that puts you in a great position to capitalize on off-market inventory. Having a solid team of agents, lenders, contractors, and property managers is key, especially when you're looking to scale and wishing you success in finding some great deals.

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Kanard Beaubrun:

    Greetings.

    My name is Kanard, I run an invest group and I'm actively seeking agents, lenders, and property managers to send me off market properties in Cleveland Ohio. I'm looking for Medium Rehab SFH's and can close within 30 days.

     Good to connect @Kanard Beaubrun. I work with a lot of investors buying in Cleveland. I run a team of agents and we have off-market deals in columbus, cleveland, and dayton. 

    I own 30+ units as well. Happy to get you acquainted to my team of contractors, lenders, PM, and send off-market deals as well based on your goals. 

  • Member since 2026 · 230 posts · 35 votes
    2mo
    Hey Kanard I run BotLab, an automated system that pulls distressed properties (code violations, foreclosures, tax delinquent, probate) before they hit MLS across five markets. We source faster than we can close, so we're always looking for solid groups to partner with on the deals we find. What markets are you and your group focused on?
  • OH · Member since 2026 · 60 posts · 17 votes
    2mo

    I'm not an agent or wholesaler, so I want to be upfront that this may not be exactly what you're asking for. I built software that pulls off market leads straight from Cuyahoga county records, tax delinquent, absentee owner, long vacancy, that kind of thing, each one scored with the specific reason it surfaced.

    The catch for your 30 day close timeline: these are raw leads, not deals someone has already tied up. You'd still need to contact the owner and negotiate. If your model works better with agents feeding you finished deals, the folks who replied above are the right fit. If you ever want another lead source to feed your own team, happy to show you what it pulls for Cleveland.

    Keondre, notroa.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.