Looking to build a team

Looking to build a team

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 411 posts · 148 votes

Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

3Reply
123 views

Most Popular Reply

Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2mo
Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.


My team cold-calls a lot of homeowners in cleveland and we find a good bit of inventory in Cleveland. We also scout the MLS clean every single day on excel charts and keep a database of inventory.

I put together a drive full of info on cleveland investing and a neighborhood map. Let me know I can share it with you. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

    Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.


    My team cold-calls a lot of homeowners in cleveland and we find a good bit of inventory in Cleveland. We also scout the MLS clean every single day on excel charts and keep a database of inventory.

    I put together a drive full of info on cleveland investing and a neighborhood map. Let me know I can share it with you. 

  • New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 147 posts · 16 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

    Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

    Hey im from NYC and invest in cleveland area and middle america. Ill dm you. 
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

    Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.


     holla

  • Specialist · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 877 posts · 398 votes
    2mo

    Hi Joseph. I work with a very sharp broker in Cleveland. They offer turnkey, BRRRR, and multi family property. They also manage property. Happy to connect you to them

  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2mo

    Cleveland is a great market to invest in.

    I started investing here after moving from Florida for the growing market about 3 years ago. I spend all day sourcing deals now.

    I'd be happy to send you a graded map of the area and share a list of useful contacts.

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 927 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Joseph Guzzardi Jr:

    Looking to build a team out in Cleveland. I am an experienced landlord/investor in NJ but deals are getting a bit hard to come by. I'm searching for all trades, handymen, agents who understand investing. I have lenders so please no lenders. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.


    You're focusing on the right thing because the team you build will have a huge impact on your success. A reliable agent, contractor, handyman, and property manager can save you time, money, and a lot of headaches. Cleveland still has solid opportunities, you just need the right local relationships to move quickly when the right deal comes along. Best of luck!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.