Need Land Wholesaler. North Texas

Need Land Wholesaler. North Texas

Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 3 votes

I’m looking to connect with a knowledgeable land wholesaler who can help me locate undeveloped land within approximately one hour of Dallas, Texas. Finding absentee land owners. 

My current criteria:

  • 1+ acre lots
  • Electricity and water available at the property or nearby
  • Low zoning and deed restrictions
  • Rural or semi-rural areas preferred
  • Manufactured-home-friendly properties are a plus
  • Seller financing strongly preferred
  • Off-market or wholesale-priced opportunities

I am a serious buyer and need to purchase a property within the next 14 days.

Please reach out if you currently have land that fits this criteria, can help source a property, or have proven strategies for locating and contacting absentee landowners. Happy to purchase through you or pay for your services. I will need this for many lots and will continue to buy. 

I’m also interested in building long-term relationships with land wholesalers and deal finders throughout the Dallas–Fort Worth area.

Cheers! 

1Reply
75 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    1mo

    Hi, I’d definitely be interested in connecting. I’m currently focused on building relationships with wholesalers, land investors, and buyers in the DFW area, and your criteria caught my attention. I’d be interested in learning more about the types of land you’re looking for and potentially helping source opportunities that fit. I’d also be interested in building a long-term relationship if you’re looking to acquire multiple lots. I’ll send you a message so we can connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.