Looking for a Fix & Flip Investment Partner

Looking for a Fix & Flip Investment Partner

NJ - New Jersey · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes


I’m actively looking to connect with an investor who wants to partner with me on profitable fix-and-flip opportunities.

I already have 100% rehab financing in place. I’m looking for a partner to provide the down payment and closing costs for the acquisition.

I handle the heavy lifting from start to finish:

• Finding and analyzing the deals
• Managing the entire rehab process
• Coordinating contractors and keeping the project on budget
• Overseeing the property through completion
• Getting the property sold and maximizing the return

The goal is simple: you bring the capital for the down payment and closing costs, I bring the deals, financing, and execution.

Net proceeds are negotiable based on the deal and investment structure.

I’m not just looking for funding—I’m looking to build a solid relationship with the right investment partner for multiple deals moving forward.

If you have capital available and you’re looking for fix-and-flip opportunities without having to manage the day-to-day process, send me a message. Let’s talk numbers and see if we can put a deal together.

0Reply
87 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    1mo
    Quote from @Terrique Alleyne:


    I’m actively looking to connect with an investor who wants to partner with me on profitable fix-and-flip opportunities.

    I already have 100% rehab financing in place. I’m looking for a partner to provide the down payment and closing costs for the acquisition.

    I handle the heavy lifting from start to finish:

    • Finding and analyzing the deals
    • Managing the entire rehab process
    • Coordinating contractors and keeping the project on budget
    • Overseeing the property through completion
    • Getting the property sold and maximizing the return

    The goal is simple: you bring the capital for the down payment and closing costs, I bring the deals, financing, and execution.

    Net proceeds are negotiable based on the deal and investment structure.

    I’m not just looking for funding—I’m looking to build a solid relationship with the right investment partner for multiple deals moving forward.

    If you have capital available and you’re looking for fix-and-flip opportunities without having to manage the day-to-day process, send me a message. Let’s talk numbers and see if we can put a deal together.

    @Terrique Alleyne
    when you say 100% rehab financing, how much of the purchase price is your current lender covering? If the main gap is the down payment and closing costs, it may be worth comparing the overall LTC structure before bringing in an equity partner.

    DreamPoint Capital
  • Damon AlleyPro Member
    St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    2d

    Have you found anyone yet?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.