I am currently searching for contractors and investor friendly agents.. I feel like it's my missing links. I am so committed to building my business in real estate
Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 606 votes
1mo
@Raspheldy Serrano In addition to BP, I would also recommend joining a local REIA. It is a great way to network and connect with investor-friendly agents, contractors, lenders and other active investors in your market.
Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 132 posts · 40 votes
1mo
chasing contractors and agents *before* you have a solid deal often feels like pushing a rope, and it’s easy to get frustrated. your best move right now is to join your local reia meetups and make finding one or two motivated sellers your absolute top priority.
once you have a deal under contract, good agents and contractors practically come out of the woodwork to help you close it and get the work done. other investors at those meetups are often happy to share their go-to people because you'll both benefit down the road.
have you started hitting up your local reia meetings yet?
Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 606 votes
1mo
@Raspheldy Serrano In addition to BP, I would also recommend joining a local REIA. It is a great way to network and connect with investor-friendly agents, contractors, lenders and other active investors in your market.