Looking for BRRRR Project Manager / Rehab Partner in Phoenix

Phoenix, ArizonaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Looking for BRRRR Project Manager / Rehab Partner in Phoenix

William ChoiPro Member
Investor · Bay Area · Member since 2025 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hi everyone — I work full-time in tech and have invested in two Phoenix properties this year. I'm looking to grow my portfolio using BRRRR, but as an out-of-state investor, I don't have the bandwidth to manage contractors and renovations myself.

Has anyone successfully hired a project manager / owner’s rep / GC to manage the entire rehab process for BRRRR projects?

I’d especially appreciate recommendations for someone experienced and investor-friendly in the Phoenix area, as well as advice on how you structured the arrangement and fees.

Thanks!

2Reply
453 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerry Noble JrPro Member
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1mo

ive been the PM/Owners Rep here in my market for years. We would structure a weekly fee or equity in the deal. more incentive for me to make sure things get done right and on time 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1mo

    ive been the PM/Owners Rep here in my market for years. We would structure a weekly fee or equity in the deal. more incentive for me to make sure things get done right and on time 

  • Mason WeissBusiness Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 523 posts · 239 votes
    1mo

    Hey William, I have someone who could do this for you. Shoot me a PM or text if interested.

    • Investor · Member since 2023 · 73 posts · 32 votes
      1mo
      Quote from @Mason Weiss:

      Hey William, I have someone who could do this for you. Shoot me a PM or text if interested.


       Can you maybe shoot me the POC as well?

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    1mo

    Hi William, I’m a Phoenix-based real estate agent and investor and would love to connect about this. Feel free to PM or text me if you’re interested.  

    Jake Klima 

    602-228-9500

  • Gerardo HernandezBusiness Member
    Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 9 votes
    1mo

    Hey William. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me message. I have flipped over 40 homes in AZ . I am currently doing 5-7 flips quarter, I have a in house team for construction with my own personal PM. We also partner with other flippers and Brrr Investors to do their renovations. Would love to help if you still need it. 720-412-8129

    • Investor · Member since 2023 · 73 posts · 32 votes
      1mo
      Quote from @Gerardo Hernandez:

      Hey William. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me message. I have flipped over 40 homes in AZ . I am currently doing 5-7 flips quarter, I have a in house team for construction with my own personal PM. We also partner with other flippers and Brrr Investors to do their renovations. Would love to help if you still need it. 720-412-8129


       Maybe we could connect as well?

    • Gerardo HernandezBusiness Member
      Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 9 votes
      4w

      Lets do it just give me a ring

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4w

    Hey, William, I work with a big network of investors down here in Phoenix and would love to be a resource for you. Shoot me a message; let's connect.

    307-640-0925

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.