Looking for wholesalers in Indianapolis

Looking for wholesalers in Indianapolis

Member since 2024 · 80 posts · 31 votes

I'm a cash buyer in Miami, but looking to invest in and around indianapolis. Looking for someone to connect with long term that I can trust and buy properties from. 

2Reply
172 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Frank PyleBusiness Member
    Specialist · USA · Member since 2024 · 279 posts · 130 votes
    1mo

    Drew, I’m local here in Indianapolis and work with investors buying both on- and off-market properties. A big part of what I do is help evaluate opportunities before buyers commit, especially when they’re investing from out of state. Happy to connect and learn more about your buy box—feel free to DM me.

    Frank Pyle at ExP Realty
    NEXA Lending- Investors Edge Concierge
    View Page
  • Wholesaler · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2026 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    4d

    Hi Drew, I'm a virtual wholesaler sourcing off-market deals in Indianapolis. Happy to send you my inventory. What’s your buy box?

  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis · Member since 2026 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    3d

    Hey! I’m Anthony Cedeno with Indy Equity Buyers. We specialize in off-market wholesale assignments here in Indianapolis. Our focus is on transparent numbers, solid comps, and building long-term trust with out-of-state buyers. Just sent a connection request

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.