KC Metro Property Leads Available

KC Metro Property Leads Available

New to Real Estate · Kansas city mo · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Wanted: Investors & Cash Buyers — KC Metro Property Leads Available

I'm an active bird dog working the Kansas City metro (Independence, MO area and beyond), regularly turning up vacant, distressed, and off-market properties before they hit the open market. I'm looking to connect with serious investors and buyers who want first access to these deals.

What I offer:

• Boots-on-the-ground scouting of vacant/distressed properties

• Off-market leads before they're widely known

• Fast communication when a good one comes up

If you're actively buying in the KC metro and want a reliable lead source, reach out — let's build a working relationship. Finder's fee negotiable per deal.

1Reply
73 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.