Looking for PML

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for PML

Rental Property Investor · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 7 votes

Hello all

I am looking for private lenders interested in earning 10-12% on a new construction deal in Florida. Can provide as much details as possible. If interested please send me a private message or comment below.

God Bless! 😊

0Reply
101 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    1d

    Chris, I saw your post regarding private money for your Florida new-construction project.

    I work with several capital partners, and I’d be interested in taking a look. Can you send me:

    • Property address or city/county
    • Do you already own the land? If not, purchase price
    • Current land value
    • Total construction budget
    • Loan amount you’re requesting
    • Estimated completed value/ARV
    • Your credit score and new-construction experience
    • Status of plans and permits
    • Expected construction timeline
    • Exit strategy — sale or refinance

    Also, are you currently working with any other lenders?

    The sooner you can get me this information, the sooner I can review it with my capital partners and get you an answer.

    Reginald Truss
    Loan Father

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1d

    Hi Chris, I saw your request for private capital for your Florida new-construction project. The Connection Power To Wealth works with private-money, bridge and ground-up construction financing sources. If the opportunity is still open, please send the property location, land ownership or purchase details, construction budget, requested loan amount, projected completed value, permit status, experience and proposed exit strategy. We can review the complete structure and determine whether an available funding option may fit. All financing is subject to lender review and approval.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.