Bay Area Wholesaler or Flipper looking for an assistant?

Bay Area Wholesaler or Flipper looking for an assistant?

Renter · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 9 votes

Hi everyone,

I know that I have already introduced myself officially a couple months back, but I wanted to post here again because I am still green and learning as much as I can. I have shifted my game, in that my end goal is to be able to ultimately wholesale and flip houses. The best way I know how to do that is to really immerse myself in the process and I wanted to know if I can offer my assistance to any wholesaler or flipper out there that might need an extra hand. 

I'll put it there that I am hoping to get some sort of compensation as an assitant while I am learning. I am a hard worker and can work independently with a little direction. I like having varied projects and from my position as a pharmacist I feel like I have an easy going personality that anyone can talk with. I am a person that takes direction and constructive criticism well and am always trying to evolve to be better.

A little bit of my background is that I am a pharmacist and I recently quit my job in order to 1. find a pharmacist job that is part time and is not as demanding/crazy as retail 2. start immersing myself in real estate, which is why I'm looking for a part time job in order to free up more time for real estate. I was a top performer as a floater pharmacist at Walgreens and many stores wanted to see me as regular staff. I had great relationships with the pharmacy technicians and I definitely pride myself on being a down to earth type leader. 

If anyone is remotely interested please PM me and ask me any questions you'd like and I can also send you my resume. Mind you, I do not have any background in a formal assistant position, but I am great at putting projects and large events together if need be. I am also currently in the process of getting my CA real estate sales person.

I thank each and every person who has an interest and is willing to take a chance on me. 

Cheers!

Katherine

0Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @David C. ,

    Do you need an assistant / eager learner to help in your flipping process..?

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!

    We are buy and hold investors. We both work full time! We fund our investments through our W2 paycheck. We use great salaries to borrow and leverage as much as possible. We didn't have a mentor just learned from doing. We started out with our personal properties that we gutted. We than rented it out when we moved on. If you can't find a great mentor you might think about using your pharmacy job to leverage your cash-flow to get into real estate. 

    Our motivation is to be able to control our life when my husband time with the Navy comes to an end. I think having a goal like that pushes you further than ever to be successful. I think the other key is while never forgetting your goal is to also being flexible. We have had so MANY lemonades turns into lemon aid that our entire business plan has evolved in the last 3 years.

    This is an amazing place because the only thing everyone agree with is real estate. Other than that everyone has their own niche. So look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog or website in your signature, if you have one. Its a great additional networking source.

    Look forward to seeing you around! Let me know if I can help!

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 207 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Hi @J. Martin , best of luck with your search.

  • Renter · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Elizabeth Colegrove no problem. Thanks for responding either way :)

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Katherine Nguyen 

    If you free next weekend you should come to the convention that @JMartin is hosting that will be a FANTASTIC place to network! I know i am coming in from central valley

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.