Realtor · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 175 votes
11y
Congrats Mark! I also put another rental under contract for $115,000 (My 3rd) and plan to rent for $1,300 as well! It has a 6 month old A/C and 2 yr old 35 yr roof in an A area. Trying to play catch up!
Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
11y
Congratulations @Mark Ferguson , It is hard to keep up with you and I buy mine for half what you are paying, of course they are renting for half of what you get too. Would you mind sharing how prices are being affected by the oil price drop in Greeley? If any.
Congrats Mark! I also put another rental under contract for $115,000 (My 3rd) and plan to rent for $1,300 as well! It has a 6 month old A/C and 2 yr old 35 yr roof in an A area. Trying to play catch up!
Congratulations @Mark Ferguson , It is hard to keep up with you and I buy mine for half what you are paying, of course they are renting for half of what you get too. Would you mind sharing how prices are being affected by the oil price drop in Greeley? If any.
No price changes yet. Market is still extremely tight. I think it will take at least 6 months or a year of low prices to affect our market.