Thanks for the great post on leverage. Well thought and informative. Can you do a thought piece on adequate cash reserves and they correlate with leverage (overleverage).
Investor · Gardendale, AL · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 33 votes
11y
Great post on leverage.
Also just finished the Book on Flipping. Excellent tools that I have implemented in my business. Thanks for helping me build a system to build scope of work projections for my buy/hold and rehab projects.
Thanks for the great post on leverage. Well thought and informative. Can you do a thought piece on adequate cash reserves and they correlate with leverage (overleverage).
Investor · Peachtree Corners, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
I really need to edit my posts. This is what it should have said. "Thanks for the great post on leverage. Well thought out and informative. Can you do a thought piece on adequate cash reserves and how they correlate with leverage (overleverage). Makes me look like an idiot when I write like that. :)