WHY ARE WE SELLING? Am I crazy? No- this was bought with my Self-directed IRA, which is my "flip fund". Didn't know this highest and best use would be so wildly successful at throwing off cash, or I would have used personal funds and tried to depreciate the heck out of it with a cost seg study to try to keep up. Also, my partner just got a big promotion at work and legally with the IRA, I'm not allowed to pick up any of that slack.
Long-Time BP member, partner, Realtor, PM king and personal friend.
He has suggested a compensation plan at just 12% the executive monthly revenue plus 20% of the vacation rental revenue. That averages to just over $400/month, or $5000 per year. Yes, that is much less than the standard 30 to 50+% in most markets.
Plus, he lives a stone's throw away from the unit for immediate response and efficiency.
I am on the Board of Directors on the HOA and am actually closing on 2 more standard rental condos on this Friday. I'm not going anywhere and neither is Ethan.
Here are some links to the VRBO and AirBNB listings.