Indianapolis Investor Agent / Realtor

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Indianapolis Investor Agent / Realtor

Real Estate Broker & Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 83 votes

Hello BP,  

I've been an active investor in the Indianapolis market for the last 10 years, and have recently become a licensed Indiana RE broker.

My own personal investment strategy over the last 10 years has been buying, rehabbing and renting SFHs. 

I'm a current resident of Indianapolis, living on the near-northside of downtown. I've also been a resident of central Indiana my entire life, and have lived and owned property in most counties surrounding Indianapolis, including Hamilton, Hancock, Johnson, and Shelby counties. 

I am looking to slowly grow my business with other investors within the Indy market, as well as out of state investors who need an investor minded agent on the ground here in Indy. 

I'm happy to share my experiences, advice, contacts with local trades, and just opinions on RE investing in general.

Please reach out for anything including just to chat about Indy real estate in general.

Thanks!

Rusty

1Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    11y

    Congratulations on becoming a broker!

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    11y

    @Rusty Scott

    Congrats on getting your license. I think that it will really benefit you also on your personal investment Business by being able to look up comps and everything that goes with that. 

    Brett Snodgrass

  • Ben G.Pro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 196 votes
    11y

    Congrats on getting your license.  I keep putting it off, but I know that there are major benefits to having a license.  Are you going to focus on being a listing agent or buyers agent?  Or are you going to focus on flipping, or wholesaling?  Anxious to hear how it all evolves for you!

  • Real Estate Broker & Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 83 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Brett Snodgrass, @Shawn Holsapple and @Ben G.

    My main goal is growing my own personal investment business....which has been mostly centered around rehabbing/holding. But I'd also love to help out a few other investors as time allows. I know as an investor, finding a value-added broker is sometimes challenging. 

    There is a big demand from out-of-state investors for turnkey (or close to it) rental property here in Indy. Putting it all together to offer a product/service that's needed and wanted is the key. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.