BiggerPockets Podcast Show 91: Getting Started as a Real Estate Wholesaler with Ben Grise
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show We Cover:
- What is Wholesaling?
- How Ben went from poker star to wholesaling newbie
- Why Ben chose wholesaling to get into real estate
- The one trait a person needs to have to be successful at wholesaling
- Ben’s first deal and his regret about his offer
- How to tell your motivated sellers about your wholesaling profit
- Why wholesalers get a bad rap
- How Ben manages his time
- 5 automation tools Ben uses to streamline his business
- The importance of being a great marketer
- Ben’s plan going forward to grow his business
- Using SEO to attract free leads
- The most effective marketing technique for Ben
- And lots more!
Links from the Show:
- Jerry Puckett’s BiggerPockets Profile
- The 70% Rule: One Critical Formula Investors Need to Know
- Google Adwords
- The BiggerPockets Forums
- Jerred Morris – Ben’s SEO friend
- BP Podcast 089: From High School Dropout to 300+ Real Estate Deals with Engelo Rumora
The 5 Automation Tools Ben Uses
Books Mentioned in the Show
- How to Rent Your House– a BiggerPockets Kindle Book
- J Scott’s The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down (Preorder Now!)
Blogs Mentioned in the Show
Connect with Ben
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free