Need $367,000 Financing For Fix and Flip in Concord, CA

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need $367,000 Financing For Fix and Flip in Concord, CA

Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes

Looking for $367,000 to finance fix and flip in Concord, CA.

80% ARV.

Comps on the same street with the same floor plan are at $459,000.

0Reply
8 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Updated:

    New Comp at $469,000.

    Looking for $375,000.

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    11y

    I can find you a loan if you put some money into the deal.

  • Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I could find myself a loan if I wanted to put my own money into it.

    But I'm listening,  I only have $10,000 to put into it which pales in comparison to $300-$400k.

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    11y

    I remember one lender around concord who would fund 100% of a fix n flip but you would have to split the profits with them 50/50. They had a min. profit margin. I cant remember their name but if you even think that is a option I can look them up again. 

  • Martinez, CA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    That would be awesome, I'd like to talk to them.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    hello @Nicholas S.  i may be intested in a Jv.  Pm me and or email me the numbers and other details. If you already have it tied up please include address so I can run comps.  

    Thanks!

    Peter

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.