Augusta, GA realtor willing to provide CMA/comps

Augusta, GA realtor willing to provide CMA/comps

Flipper/Rehabber · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone! I'm looking at a property in Augusta and hoping to get a realtor's help with determining it's market value.

Any recommendations or any BPer that could help?

Thanks!

0Reply
0 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 50 votes
    11y
    Call Greg Honeymichael, Meybohm realty
  • Real Estate Agent · Grovetown, GA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Hey! I just bought a house through Blanchard and Calhoun. I worked with Debra Vernon. I loved her. She was extremely knowledgeable, always available, and very pleasant to work with.

    I'm hoping to start looking at investment property really soon and I will be going straight to her!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the referrals, I'll definitely look them up!

  • Investor · North Augusta, SC · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I've had good experiences with Natalie Poteete

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.