Looking for Real Estate Agent in St. Louis

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking for Real Estate Agent in St. Louis

Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello Everyone!

I will be moving to St. Louis with my husband in January.  My father and I will traveling to St. Louis in mid-October to inspect potential SFRs for initial live-in then buy-and-hold investment property. We have a list of SFR candidates and plan to make a cash offer ($100-150k range) after seeing them. I need a reliable real estate agent with knowledge of the investing landscape who is able to walk through properties with us mid-October (and later as necessary) and stay with us through closing.

Thank you!

Christina Fusch

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chelsea, MI · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    Hi Christina, email me at [email protected], or call 734-323-8403 - I actually have a list of the top agents in St. Louis who I can refer you to and they would be more than happy to help. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 112 posts · 57 votes
    11y

    Christina, my wife and I relocated to St. Louis about 15 years ago and have used the same agent ever since. He helped us find our first apartment to rent, and we bought then sold two homes with his help. He's also assisting me on the investing side (I own two rental houses plus a couple of duplexes, and the company I work for has about 200 SFRs in the area). We now live in Austin but he's still our go-to guy for everything real estate related in St. Louis.

    Terry Bordeleau

    [email protected]  (Berkshire Hathaway)

    (314) 422-2683

    Good luck, and enjoy St. Louis!

    Gunnar

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    11y

    @Christina Fusch

    I'll throw my hat in the ring here. I'm a Realtor and I work in both SFR and multi's, though my primary focus is on helping investors find, buy, rehab and manage investment properties in the St. Louis area. I try to offer a one-stop shop for investors.

    I'd be happy to help you and your husband in either arena. I'll send you a message with various ways you can contact me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Thank you Dakota, Gunnar, and Peter!  I really appreciate you three reaching out and being willing to share your experience!  I'll follow up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.