• Turnkey Provider/Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
**USE YOUR 401K TO BEGIN PURCHASING REAL ESTATE TODAY!**

Valerie Couch
  • Turnkey Provider/Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jan 27 2016, 18:25

Don't wait to begin investing in real estate - you can get started immediately!!  

Visit www.smartland.com to learn more...

What is a Self-Directed IRA?

From a legal standpoint, a self-directed Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is not different from any other IRA. The term "self-directed" simply indicates that you choose your IRA's investments and that you don't limit yourself to the packaged products available at traditional IRA custodians.

Can I buy real estate using my IRA?

Yes, you can buy real estate within your IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, and Solo(k) plans. Additionally, you may be able to use your other retirement plans—such as a 401(k) or 403(b) account—to fund a self-directed IRA or Solo(k) in order to buy real estate. Imagine not being confined to investing your hard-earned cash in the volatile stock market or limited-return certificates of deposit. You can diversify your retirement money in many creative and beneficial ways.

How do I buy real estate with my IRA?

The professionals at Smartland can assist you in transferring your existing retirement account to a bank that allows self-directed IRAs. Then we work with you to find a property that you would like as an investment. When you decide on a property, you make an offer and purchase it. Instead of mutual funds and stocks, you can have real estate as an investment and diversify your portfolio.

Many more questions answered, just click here.

Contact me today to learn more!

Offering

Loading replies...