Finishing Touches Remodeling - DFW Texas

HaveProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Finishing Touches Remodeling - DFW Texas

Professional · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 8 votes

Turn-key rehabbing for investors only in DFW. Give us a call today for a free estimate: 
817-451-6565

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor® · Denton, TX · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    What do you specialist in?  General construction, minor revos?  Any particular areas?  I have a couple of homes in Denton, I'll be looking at this week I would like some input on.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 83 votes
    10y

    I have used Finishing Touches on three of the initial renovations on my rental properties. They are one of two contractors that I will recommend to new investors. I have used them over a span of 6 years. I think they do 200 to 250 home renovations a year, so they have a pretty good system and I value there opinions. I have use them on my 100K to 170K ARV rental home remodels.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.