Looking for ambitious Go-Getters interested in finding new deals!

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Looking for ambitious Go-Getters interested in finding new deals!

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 74 posts · 35 votes

I'm a full time investor, looking for young entrepreneurs interested in getting into the house flipping business.

I’m looking for several young ambitious go-getters interested in real estate investing to help me find new deals. This is a great market for flipping houses! I have a proven system for finding great deals, but I need some help putting those systems to work.

I pay a hourly wage and a share of the profit. This is part time work, and really can be done at any time of the day, evenings or weekends.

If you’re interested, please send me a brief bio and share your interest in real estate investing, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

This offer will be taken up quick, so don’t delay!

Please email me at [email protected]. 

5Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I just sent you an email.  Looking forward to hearing back from you!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I sent an email to you,

    Thanks in advance

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.