Need Hard Money ASAP For A Purchase, Short Term, Stable Client.

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Need Hard Money ASAP For A Purchase, Short Term, Stable Client.

Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I have a client that is in need of private or hard money in the state of New Jersey. It is in the Trenton, NJ area and needs to close by the 31st of this month. We will rate and term refinance right after closing. This is a short term financing need of a client that I know very well and have done several deals with in the past. The client is willing to put down 25-30%. Purchase price is $149,000. Please call me at 585-204-6923 or email me at [email protected] Thank You for the consideration and referrals. 

0Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Wish I could help my friend...we don't lend in NJ unfortunately.

  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Thank you for the response Charlie! I definitely went to your profile before posting and saw you didn't lend there. It is a difficult state for private money from what it seems! 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Paterson, NJ · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    Google Asset Based Lending or Alpha Funding

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.