3 New Construction Townhouse Project in Downtown Orlando!

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

3 New Construction Townhouse Project in Downtown Orlando!

Investor · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 0 votes

This is a great investment opportunity in a very sought-after Orlando area!!! Contact us for more information.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    Hello Sonja, I am a realtor here in Orlando, are you open to sharing any investment information with me? I live just south of downtown Orlando and I love keeping up with all the new construction and developments. I may have clients (I primarily work with investors) that are looking for partner or equity deals that I can direct your way. Feel free to private message me or email me direct. Thanks! Theresa
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.