basement structure/waterproofing in Montgomery Co, MARYLAND

WantService
Classifieds

basement structure/waterproofing in Montgomery Co, MARYLAND

Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes

Hi everyone, 


I know someone in my family who may need to install an interior French drain and sump pump in a SFH unfinished basement. The basement is unfinished & completely empty with only the furnace and washer/dryer/utility tub present. There may also be some bracing required in the basement.
Any recommendations are helpful. The house is in Montgomery Co... Very near the Howard Co line. 

Looking for fair prices with ethical work. 


Thanks!

Christina

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Gaithersburg, MD · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Christina R.,  I believe Michael Paris  is on this forum in is a contractor out of Frederick. He may be able to help. I can't get his thing to come up to link him to this post. 

  • Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes
    10y

    @Dennys Passeto

    Thanks!! We've already connected as I cross posted this in another forum originally.  Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.