Rental Property Investor · La Quinta, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 779 votes
I'm looking at picking up a parcel or two in La Quinta, Indio, or Coachella, and am looking for a recommendation on a local bank that will lend on vacant land (that I plan on developing later). I would appreciate any referrals/recommendations.
Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2016 · 224 posts · 142 votes
9y
Hi @John D. I recently moved to OC from Canada and looking to start building a more local portfolio. I've been spending considerable time researching about Palm Springs/LaQuinta/Indio areas...recently spent a week in Indio at Indian Springs....looking to meet other investors and ask them for opinions and advice...
Would you be open to share some thoughts on the market, where ideally to invest and price ranges? Also would you have a good local bank for mortgage?