Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
Greetings Central Florida! My name is Dirk Fisher and I am an investor-friendly real estate agent based out of Altamonte Springs, Florida. The name of my brokerage is Alton Clark Realty. We're a family owned and run firm that specializes in leveraging cutting edge technology and marketing syndication techniques that are redefining the way real estate is done.
I am currently looking for investors to partner with to find hidden-gem rental properties in the greater Orlando metro area. I have a fiery passion for multi-unit rental properties, but will never turn down a good flip, rehab, or wholesale.
If you'd like to talk further, send me a message and I would be more than happy to explore possible joint ventures together. Look forward to working with you!
Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
10y
Hey Justin, some of the services I offer include:
Custom mobile response property websites for each individual listing
Text-to-call features on each listing for rapid response
Enhanced HD Photography on every listing (We own and operate an in-house graphic design company within the brokerage)
Professional video tours for each listing
Aerial HD Photography & Videography through the use of a Quadcopter drone
Syndication of listings to more than 80 real estate websites
We also recently acquired the capability to scan a 3D model of the interior of a home which allows us to create a virtual walkthrough of the home without actually having to schedule a showing. This can be useful at times for people who live out of state, for example.