Lender · Mokena, IL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 261 votes
9y
Hello Jared,
Yes I may be able to assist. I will PM a series of questions in regards to your credit, experience and liquidity. We can circle back and discuss options once i have reviewed your answers. You may qualify for a acquisition and rehab line of credit that is based on 5X your liquidity and 65% of retirement.
Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
9y
@Jared Vidales - I work with a network of lenders. I'd like to know what kind of projects you are working on to see if they are a good financing fit for us. Feel free to reach out. Thanks
Johnson City, TN · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 11 votes
9y
@Jared Vidales I am a Direct lender. I offer hard money loans in OH. I would love to discuss your current project and see if it fits my lending guidelines.
Lender · Mokena, IL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 261 votes
9y
Hello Jared,
Yes I may be able to assist. I will PM a series of questions in regards to your credit, experience and liquidity. We can circle back and discuss options once i have reviewed your answers. You may qualify for a acquisition and rehab line of credit that is based on 5X your liquidity and 65% of retirement.
Investor · Middletown, RI · Member since 2008 · 174 posts · 27 votes
9y
Hi @Jared Vidales I may be able to assist you. We have a program that will lend up to 90% of the purchase price, up to 80% LTV and 100% rehab costs. This would be dependent on your experience and credit. Please contact me at [email protected] or 877-957-4357 x709 to discuss your project in greater detail.
Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 115 votes
9y
@Jared Vidales I'm all about suburban Cleveland financing for rental properties. I just flew there recently to see it in person. There is a lot of opportunity there. How did you get interested in Cleveland from Scottsdale? I'm seeing a lot good deals in CLE. For some vendor referrals in that area if it's helpful, I've been working with a great title company there (Title Co) and a great property manager (Investor Income Properties).
Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 21 votes
9y
AssetAvenue might have a loan program that fits your funding needs. Our real estate investor loan programs include rehab, bridge and rental. We offer competitive rates and you can get an instant quote online at www.assetavenue.com. To get additional details on our loan programs contact us at 855-464-2118.
Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 4 votes
9y
@Jared Vidales Try propertygo.com, you can apply directly to a group of 75 lenders through a common application and receive proposals online from them. PropertyGo is free for borrowers, there is no broker fee. We only have the leading lenders, and our customers include banks like Bank of America and TDBank, to leading hedge funds and private equity debt firms. You will not find any dubious lenders on our site. We are not a lead-generation company and we don't sell user info. You are literally applying directly to the firms. You can see the entire lender list on our website. I am one of the co-founders.