Flip in Winchester, VA seeking private money

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Flip in Winchester, VA seeking private money

Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes

ARV: 200K (possibly as high as 215K, but I like to be conservative)

Purchase: 125K

Renovation: 35K

Seeking private lender to fund the acquisition and renovation of this deal. I am flexible if you prefer an equity position instead of debt. Renovation should take less than 2 months. I have budgeted 6 months for total process. 

Seeking 10% or less with no points, or minimal points. 

Reply with a PM and I will send photos and scope of work and further introduction. 

I am looking to build lasting relationships for doing multiple deals on an ongoing basis. 

0Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Clifton, you can easily find out which lenders are interest on propertygo.com. Free for borrowers. You can see a list of lenders right on the home page under "our lenders". They'll review your deal and submit an offer back if interested. Compare the offers right on the site.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    Thanks. I love the concept for your website. I'll check it out. I would still prefer personally connecting with a handful of humans that want to deploy capital in real estate and can value my active role that will compliment their passive role. 

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9y

    Clifton, I represent Viso one of the lenders on propertygo.com.  I can send you a summary  form if you want to go that route.  Let me hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Investor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    @Clifton Kaderli sounds interesting.  I will shoot you a PM.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.