Investor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
Merry Christmas!
We are searching for a few wholesalers in the ATL and surrounding are i.e Rosewell, Alpharetta, Milton etc... My partner and I are in need of a SF or MF units.
Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 2 votes
9y
Good Morning Craig,
This is Natesha Blalock, real estate investing coach with Investment Realty of Atlanta. Can you either call 770-309-8685 or email me at [email protected] with some additional information regarding exactly what types of properties you are looking for?
Flipper · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 1 vote
9y
@Account Closed I'm looking for something similar. Let me know if you have a list you could put me on. I would love to have some more properties. Would like SF in the area of Canton, woodstock, roswell, marietta at least 3 bed 2 bath.