Looking for a real estate agent in Charlotte, NC

Looking for a real estate agent in Charlotte, NC

Rehabber · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2013 · 864 posts · 510 votes

I'm looking for an experienced agent in Charlotte.  Finishing up two rehabs I need to list and am looking for more rehab opportunities. Listings are $450k and $265k (I think), I'm looking for someone dialed into the market and knows the investment/rehab game.  

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cleveland, TN · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    From Charlotte. I have a guy who is listing my dad's house as we speak. His name is Brian and I can give you his contact information if you want to DM me. They have the highest ratings, that's why I called him. Really cool and straight forward guy.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Darrell, 

    I trust you are well today. I'm a full time local real estate agent here in Charlotte. I will love the opportunity to assist you with your real estate needs. I have worked with many local investors in Charlotte. Just sold a rehab for Don Harris @donharris & Jeff Johnson, well known local investors. Should you need a CMA to best guide your decision, feel free to reach out to me.

    Thanks 

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 137 votes
    9y

    Hi Darrell! Would love to assist you. I understand selling your listing is a huge responsibility, so allow me a moment to explain why you will not go wrong listing with my firm! 

    I own Bowman Real Estate LLC. I am one of the top agents in the Charlotte MSA. I did 447 transactions in 2016, good for top 5 in my market. I am also an investor myself. I personally flip 30 homes or so a year, manage 500 rentals, and have a very intelligent team.


    Let me know when a good time to connect would be! 

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    9y

    @Darrell Shepherd I van vouch for @Daniel Koumou Nete , very experienced agent who we have used to acquire and sell flips. I'm sure Michael is a good agent as well. The agent I use really depends on what neighborhood and price point I'm selling. Feel free to contact me if I can assist. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Kannapolis, NC · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Angela Perez has done a great job for me.  She goes above and beyond in marketing and keeps me in the loop.  My most recent home, in Kannapolis, went under contract in 21 days. Her understanding of the rehab world is significant to include completely understanding how important it is for flip houses to sell quickly and for top dollar. Give her a call and se what you think. email: [email protected]  Phone: 704-791-9391

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.