Looking for an investor mentor in Florida

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Looking for an investor mentor in Florida

Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I have 20+ years of experience in the multi-family industry and a proven record of success demonstrated by performance driven results at the site level, asset management, training and development. My greatest strengths include leadership abilities, preparation of annual budgets, human resources administration, strong fiscal management and maintaining ongoing customer relationships.

Bachelor of Science in Interior Design; I possess a keen talent for renovating properties. Experienced in developing design concepts, working with consultants and furniture dealers, materials selections, managing budget, scheduling and supervising installation.

0Reply
6 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    So what are you looking for?

  • Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I'm looking to learn from an experienced investor.  Do you ever do business in the Tampa bay area? 

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    9y

    What experience do you have in multi family?  I am looking for commercial deals in Tampa!

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2012 · 605 posts · 103 votes
    9y

    What experience do you have in multi family?  I am looking for commercial deals in Tampa!

  • Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    My experience is operational at this point. Do you focus on any special area of commercial?

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Hi Lori! It's nice to meet you and thank you for posting. Unfortunately, I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm looking for investment opportunities in Tampa, but am new to the space. In spite of this, might you be open for a chat? I'd love to speak to folks living in Tampa to get a sense of the different markets, particularly as I evaluate opportunities. 

    If so, my number is: 857-756-7678 and my email address is: [email protected]. In return, I am happy to share everything that I've learned about apartment investing in the last 6 months, and share the contacts and tips I have from the area. 

    Look forward to hearing from you! 

  • Land O Lakes, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Absolutely happy to share what I know about Tampa. I am tied up the first part of this week but let's connect Thursday or Friday.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.