Looking for real estate investors

Looking for real estate investors

Paterson, NJ · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
Hello Everyone! My name is Kendell Nunez and I am a Real Estate Investor in New Jersey. I am seeking Real Estate Investors in the area that know the jersey market. I am looking for investment properties in the NJ market and would like to get some feedback. My partner and I are currently looking to build a team in NJ and would like to know if you guys have any recommendations on RE agents and Title agents.  It would also be great to partner up some time in the future. Feel free to respond! Thank you in Advanced!
0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rehabber · Westwood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 388 posts · 136 votes
    9y

    Hi @Kendell Nunez  I'm heavily involved in the Jersey market and would be willing to meet up to chat about real estate if you would like.  I'm always open to partnering on deals as well if that's the route you and your partner would like to take.

    Gary

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.