Las Vegas Flipper/Rehabber looking for a partner!

Las Vegas Flipper/Rehabber looking for a partner!

Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hi! I am new to investing and to Las Vegas. I am looking for investors in the 702 area that buy and sell (flip) properties. I have access to funds and am looking to partner up with a fellow investor to learn the ropes. You will get 110% effort. Let's meet up!

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 260 votes
    9y

    Hi Stephanie, Welcome to Las Vegas and your venture in Flipping properties. Las Vegas is pretty hot right now and there are some great opportunities. I would love to meet and talk to you about your goals. Contact me and let's grab a coffee. Good Luck

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 22 votes
    9y
    Hi Stephanie Cotton welcome to Vegas. I'm available to get together and discuss what you want to get done. Call or text me and we will set up a time to get together.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.