I'm looking to buy a duplex/triplex in Dearborn, MI

WantPropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

I'm looking to buy a duplex/triplex in Dearborn, MI

Rental Property Investor · Ypsilanti, MI · Member since 2016 · 230 posts · 86 votes

I currently own and manage 3 single family homes in Detroit's western suburbs and I'm looking to expand.  I am a cash buyer looking to purchase a duplex or triplex in Dearborn, Michigan.  If it needs some cosmetic rehab, that's fine, just no foundation issues, please.  I have roofer, plumber, other contractors, lender that are ready for a project like this.  Ideally, the property would be near a bus line, on a cute street, and under $80K (purchase and rehab).  I believe this is possible!  Wholesalers, Agents, let me know what you have!

Thank you!

Keri

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Novi, MI · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    @Keri Middaugh will keep you in mind :)

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    9y

    Keri, 

    Sounds like you have found a nice niche. We currently focus on fix and flips and are always looking for good people to partner with. Would love to have a discussion with you. 

    Best of luck in all your endeavors 

  • Investor · MI · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 44 votes
    9y
    Good luck Keri! You just about perfectly described the profile of what I am planning on. Great minds!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.