Do you have high-limit credit cards?

WantProduct
Classifieds

Do you have high-limit credit cards?

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 27 votes

Hello! 

Looking for two credit cards with low utilization that I can be added on to as an AU. Willing to pay a fee of  between $1000-$1400 for both. Preferably opened from around 2009 to 2012, with a limit of at least $7000. Will need to stay on for three months.

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Yikes, sounds like a dangerous proposition. I'd be curious to see if anyone takes you up on it, maybe saying your reason for doing this might help? Helping with your credit? Shopping spree with someone else's credit? 

  • Contractor · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 155 votes
    9y

    @Nick C. No kidding. This sounds like the first paragraph in a "Let me tell you about MY first lesson in real estate" kind of story.

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Hahaha @Nick C. @Andrew Taylor it's a common practice in the credit world but I just found A credit repair company that provides this service about an hour ago. I'm all set now, but I'm not sure if there's a possibility to remove this post?

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Found it :p I'll keep it on for now until I am provided with the fees associated, in case of any lower offers. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.