Looking for private/hard money lender for fix and flips

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for private/hard money lender for fix and flips

New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 3 votes

First some background, I'm a licensed real estate agent, I have experience In multiple phases of construction and have completed a few fix and flips. I have a background in the mortgage industry. I have a great team of people that find and rehab properties. We have been using conventional financing and it's no longer working for us.

We are looking to start working with private money or hard money capital companies. If you are a lender/individual we would love to chat with you to hear about your programs and offers. We are based in the Tampa area. Right now we are looking at 6-10 deals a year, it doesn't matter to us if it's with multiple lenders or the same lender.

We would love to hear from you with your products or offer. We are looking to build long term partners. 

Any recommendations from companies not on here but recommended are also greatly appreciated!

1Reply
5 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Layton, UT · Member since 2012 · 67 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    I have the ability to provide funding for your deals let's connect.  

    Message me at my contact info or my site.

  • Wholesaler · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2017 · 276 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    @Wesley Weber Welcome to BP. This is a great community for making connections. Feel free to visit our website and if you think we may be able to work together then don't hesitate to give me a shout. Thanks for your time.. George

  • Marty JohnstonPro Member
    Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 203 votes
    9y

    @Wesley Weber
    I'd love to speak with you about your deals and send you over some additional info. We're a Commercial Mortgage Brokerage with 110 lenders, 20,000 private investors, and 30 family offices with a large pool of rehab programs available. Let's talk! PM me with your preferred e-mail and I'll send you over additional company and program info along with a Rate Matrix.

    Best Regards, Marty

  • Philippi, WV · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I also offer financing as well inbox me I can help you!

  • North Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Hello! I am interested in offering private money! Please message me with more info!

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    9y

    Wesley, we do a lot of business in your area, you have a lot of possibilities, so if you want to go with us I need a brief summary of you needs.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Wesley Weber

    Please check out our website and keep my contact information.

    Thank you for doing this request in the marketplace.

    Stephanie

  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @Wesley Weber - I've worked with several fix and flip investors.  I'd be happy to have a call with you and see if we can set up a consistent financing model that will cover all of your acquisitions as well as your rehab costs.  One of my newer clients is flipping his 6th property with us in 6 months.  Please feel free to reach out to me. 

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 237 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    @Wesley Weber  6-10 Props might be something I can handle by myself, but I work with a group doing about 30-40/Yr.  Your portfolio might be a good match for me (or my group).  Looks like you already have plenty of folks to work with, but if you are still looking - here is my Ad:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/441928-five-percent-5--hard-money-for-flips-with-zero---000-down

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.