Cash flowing fourplex - looking to refinance ASAP, 6-9% interest

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Cash flowing fourplex - looking to refinance ASAP, 6-9% interest

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 18 votes

I just had a local credit union approve a refinance and pull it a day before closing when someone on the team flagged that I wasn't a local investor. Property was appraised for $80k.  Hard money loan pay off of $55k.  Looking for a private investor that would be willing to finance at 6-9%, 1-2 points,  15 or 30 year loan with 1-3 year balloon payment (depending on the lenders preference).  This is a cash flowing property, fully rented at $2450/mo gross rent. Taxes are $172/mo. Insurance is $210/mo.  Professionally property managed. 

Anyone interested?

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
    9y

    @Dan K.  I can help you with this.  Feel free to contact me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.