4/1.5/1 in SE Dallas - $65k

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

4/1.5/1 in SE Dallas - $65k

Silver Spring MD · Member since 2015 · 198 posts · 116 votes

Burnt out investor here :( This house was vandalized badly, like down to the studs, and is now too big a project for me to handle. It needs 35-40k of work, and the ARV is about $125k. Should rent for 1200 or so.

I already replaced the roof, and put in new windows with security bars.  

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    From the area and I am interested in the property. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Interested, please send details.

  • Silver Spring MD · Member since 2015 · 198 posts · 116 votes
    8y

    @Jimmy Morris @Jason Haynes it is already under contract, but I will let you know if it falls out for any reason.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.