Looking fix and flip properties from Jacksonville to orlando

WantPropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Looking fix and flip properties from Jacksonville to orlando

Tony KarnsPro Member
Investor · Dallas TX · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 9 votes

Looking For Fix and Flips around Florida's east coast from Jacksonville all the way to Orlando. I prefer 3/2 with at least 1000sqft, but will consider other configurations. 

0Reply
1 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Las Vegas. Jacksonville, Bay Area Ca, Nv, Ca, Fl · Member since 2015 · 511 posts · 220 votes
    8y

    @Tony Karns, I have several properties you may be interested in all in Jacksonville. some I am offering OWC.

  • Tony KarnsPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Dallas TX · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Do you have a link to these properties. I would like to take a look.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.