Financing or Lenders Wanted

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Financing or Lenders Wanted

Rental Property Investor · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 10 votes

Hello BP family, I am currently looking for a lender or financing for a few properties I found. I am in search of someone who has worked with a member of the community before, has competitive rates and is flexible. I live and do business in NJ. I would love to know who to reach out to. Thank you all in advance!

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Vishesh, send me your email address and phone number so we can send you some in and maybe call you to talk about it.

    Reggie Truss

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Vishesh,

    We can help you with this!  I just sent you a connection request. 

  • Sean RichwayBusiness Member
    Lender · Chevy Chase, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 136 votes
    8y

    @Vishesh Shah  Feel free to reach out to me as we are a direct lender with a few very unique programs.  We offer 2 no doc programs and a limited doc program with rates as low as 6.99%.  No sourcing, seasoning, reserves, or verification of down payment.

    Infinity Capital Finance4.48 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.