17% ROI Turnkey in Great Area! $17K down, $264m CF

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

17% ROI Turnkey in Great Area! $17K down, $264m CF

Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 542 posts · 27 votes

Highly desirable rental in a great area! Renovations have been done on this home causing it to have high rental demand to allow for quality tenants!

Get the best of both worlds of cash flow & appreciation all in an excellent neighborhood! Stay away from the high turnover, many maintenance calls, late rents and other troubles of investing in bad neighborhoods! Achieve your goals of early retirement! Contact for more info.

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · South Royalton, VT · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Hi Mirasol,

    I am travelling to Memphis and Birmingham next week from VT to meet with Zach's LeMaster's company along with a few others. Do you work with Zach or Stephen? This is the type of property I would be interested in discussing. Who would I contact in Birmingham or talk about available properties next Friday? Thanks

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 542 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Hi Jill,

    Thank you for the interest. Yes! I work for Zach's company (Rent To Retirement) who is partners with Stephen A. I work in marketing exclusively for them. I believe Zach will be out of touch until January 3 and will be back on the 4th. You may send him a message via [email protected] and expect a response once he gets back.

    Thanks,

    Mirasol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.