Managing Broker / Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 350 posts · 362 votes
Opportunity time! Desirable Butler-Tarkington area. This duplex is nearly rent ready. With just a little investment you can have a potential cash cow. Rent-O-Meter median rent for a 3 bedroom in this area is $725. Investment inventory is very low in Indianapolis. Hurry up and make your offer or this one will be gone!
Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 55 votes
8y
Hi Todd. Would you mind sharing the address on this one? I’d like to use this as an example to show my agent of the type of property I am looking for. This one would have been perfect, wish I had seen this last week.
Managing Broker / Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 350 posts · 362 votes
8y
Hello Kenneth. 3632-3634 Salem Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Don't know why you're not seeing it as it is in the main heading of the post. Are you looking at it on a mobile device? I'd like to figure this out as it should be incorporated in all formats. Thanks- Todd